Hair fall on legs, scalp, spreading throughout the body, genitals not fully grown. What could be this?

Good Evening Sir,

My major problems are hair is falling on my both legs from thighs to till foot ankle. There is no hair at all on my hands. only i've hair on my wrist only. It looks very ugly. My skin is loosing shining and getting dark on my whole body. Hair fall is there in my scalp also on both sides. At my chest and shoulders and biceps, small white dots are there on my skin. It is spreading slowly all over my body. My beared and eye brows are having very less hair. My geneticals are not grown well. I dont know what is the problem. I need your kind help to understand issue and if i have medicines to cure it permenantly.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013