Hair fall in top and mid-scalp. Prescribed Mintop and Sawpalmetto. Now lip swelling. Best treatment?

Dear sir I am a 25 year old male having hair fall problem in the top and mid scalp area i have been taking medicines for the same since last 6 doctor had adviced me to take sawpalmetto 2 tyms a day and apply mintop 5 kn my scalp which did not show any improvement and my scalp started to show nw so i have stopped taking sawpalmeto and have switched to finax on her advice currently i am taking finax 1mg daily applying mintop 5 at nite plus 1 zubitin and 1 biozinc both once daily.i would also like to add after applying mintop on my scalp i experience a light swell on my lips i request you to kindly suggest me the best treatment as i think my doctor is only concernes bout money and there r no results.its geting me worried. Thanks in advance Awaiting your reply
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012