Hair fall, headache, ears turning red and hot after using phone. Help

Hi, I m 25 years old women and have the habit of talking in landline phone for around 2 hours a day. Apart from landline, i talk in my mobile for 2 hours everyday. For past 1 month, i m experiencing hair fall which is unusual and also, headaches . Today, after i spoke in landline for an hour, my ears turned red and hot. Please help me with the remedy. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
total of 4hrs talk over phone per day is what u have said in ur query..
talking continuously definitely needs to stress and tiredness which might lead to ur headaches.. and coming to hair fall , it usually occurs after some health problems recently like any fever or cold.. and also due to iron and zinc derficiency or due to pollution and improper care,,and dandruff .. so just check out all these and take proper treatment and proper diet or precautions for the same and u will overcome ur problem..
i just advise u to stop talkin continuously 2hrs over phone and manage by talking at regular intervals to avoid some health problems..
all the best..