Hair fall, graying of hair. How to increase the density of my hair?

I m a male 26 years years of age ,i m having a problem of hairfall for 2 years continuously and my hair density in my front region is very low and also my hair became very thin and grey very quickly,Can please kindly tell some tips to regrow my hair in the balded area and to increase the density of hair and how to gid rid of grey hair?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Hi according to your description it is androgenic alopecia which is causing thinning of can be cured by minoxidil 5 percent lotion twice daily and finax 1mg daily once for atleast 3 months to get visible far as white hair due to greying of hair there is no treatment but use of biotin and calcium panthothenate supplementation to prevent greying of hair