Hair fall from scalp. Using harsh hair colours, allergy, loss of hair. Taking h-vit biotin tablets, mulmin plus capsules. Can I use clop lotion?

I am using Clop lotion suggested by a skin doctor since last 2 months, as I am suffering from hair loss . The hair loss is because of the Revlon and Garnier Hair colors that I have applied on hair and as well as on scalp by mistake and due to that allergy I lost more of my hair. I just wanted to know that after using the Clop lotion will I really get my lost hair back & is there any side effect of this lotion? I am also taking the h-vit biotin tablets & MULMIN PLUS capsules on daily basis as directed by the doctor.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012