Hair fall, dandruff, dry scalp. Treatment?

sir i am retheesh my pblm is that i hav hairfall for the past 6 years .first it is shown as patches like and some thing like dandruff thing and falling of my hair gets almost all i am balded.used many oils .and shampooing also done but there was no use with i hav some hairs in my front and back balded areas.if i am not shampooving for two days .my scalp gets dried severly and all my hair falled out.i dont knw wat type of scalp is this
sir now i am using canthadrine oil .hw its been used.=?.is ther any gud tratments ther age is only i am totally unhappy sir pls giv guidance to me
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013