Hair fall, balding. Depression. Go for hair transplantation?

PLz help me explain my query. We all know roaccutane common side effect cause hairfall/thinning which could be temporary or permanent.But i want to know that does roaccutane cause hairfall on sides & back scalp hair region also called the donor area sometimes????? PLz note that my doctor said that roaccutane cause hairfall from only top/mid/crown scalp region area.He said roaccutane side effect does not cause hairfall/thinning on sides & back scalp region!!!!!(is it true)??? As i will have a hair tranplant in future,my only concern is that does it cause hairfall/thinning from sides & back(donon region)scalp area???Becz if it only cause hairfall/thinning from top region it doesnt matter,i m already getting bald & thinner hair from top.My concern is the only sides & back hair on the scalp region or area.Plz tell doctor as soon as possible.Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013