Hair fall, avoided shampoos and conditioners, used coconut oil. How to solve?

Hello! Good day!!!My problem is about my excessive hair fall..It has been six months ago when I noticed these that s happening to me..I avoided using shampoos and conditioners regularly and even conditioned it with coconut oil since I thought the natural way would be better: but has done it only for a few weeks.I had just forgotten about these problem but now I noticed that my forehead has really gone wider and reached the upper section where there used to be large amount of hair...I m really afraid if this will get worse and will gradually make me bald ..Even in the morning when I wake up,I find some strands in my pillow and anywhere else in my dress.I m a girl .Please help me..Thank you..
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012