Hair around nipples. Positive test for PCOS. How to confirm I have PCOS?

hi, i have hairs around nipple n so i go through PCOS test and that i did on 11th day of my menstruation period,that 1 dermatologist prescribe me and i got positive with polycystic disease.but after that i consult MB DGO and she suggest me to repeat the same test on 7th day of next cycle so i want to ask that, there are chances to get negative report.and i m not having PCOS problem, my menstrual cycle also regular andi am not overweight
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012