Hair appears on the second finger even after shaving constantly. How to get permanently rid of it?

How can I get rid of hair on my second finger section, it keeps on coming back, I have to shave daily and I ve master bated for about 1year and 11months and I ve stopped masturebating ever since the end of November last year but the hair on my second finger section keeps growing back and I have to shave over and over again I want the hair gone from my second finger section and I don t want it to be noticeable please help!:(
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013