Haemodialysis patient having fever, sore throat and runny nose. Prescribed with clavam, sinarest, trump A. Right medication?

My mother is a haemodialysis patient for the past 2 years and is aged 77 years and weight 52 kgs.. She has been having a temperature of 100degrees cent and a sore throat and runny nose . The doctor has prescribed Clavam 625 mg 1_0-1, Sinarest 1-0-1, and Trump A cough syrup - 2tbs - 2tbs - 2 tbsp daily. She is not recovering for the past 2 days. Her cough has increased and her eyes are burning and her nose is dry. I will take her to another specialist today. I just needed your opinion if this was the correct medication prescribed.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012