Haemeturia, sinking of urine in toilet. Treated cystitis. Still urine sinking. Dehydration, excess protein or calcium?

HI I am a GP from South Africa, I have a 37 year old patient who I treated for cystitis last week (diagnosed by leucocytes and nitrites in urine).She also had the symptom of her urine separating in the toilet and sinking to the bottom of the water, it was dark in colour and looked brownb due to the haematuria. Her symptoms have resolved and urine now normal colour but still sinking in the toilet. is there anything besides dehydration and excess protein or calcium that I shoul look for in her? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013