Haematoma on cheek, hard lump, discoloration. Using a warm pad, taking ibuprofen. Suggestions?

Hi I had a fall about a month ago and have a haematoma left on my cheek. It is slightly discoloured and a hard lump it is causing me great distress I cannot get rid of it and see it going for the foreseeable future just hard lump i have been putting a warm pad on it every night and taking ibrufen. I have had to miss a wedding this week end because my husband is embarrassed to take me out what can i do i cannot live like this
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012