Had zyrtex. Went on wrong pipe, coughing. Now stopped. Entered lungs, worried?

My daughter swallowed her liquid zyrtex, 2 teaspoons total, some of it went down the wrong pipe, she immediately starting coughing ... It doesn't seem like she spit anything up ... She continued to cough for the next 20 minutes... I made her some hot tea and she seems to have relaxed and her coughing has stopped ... Do I need to worry about any of it being in her lungs? Her breathing seems normal and her voice is normal too.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013