Had yellow/green stuff in corner of eyes. Started immune therapy. Took OC medicines felt sick. Will side effects go away soon?

I had the yellow/green stuff in the corner of my eyes.I used a warm wet cloth to get it off.I noticed after it felt like something was in my eye but I couldnt find it happened again in other eye and I noticed I had this yellow stuff in the bottom of my eye .what is it from?I also started immunotherapy .the allergy speialist said its common to get some sinus and allergy problems because you are getting what you are allergic to.Ive been taking OC meds but ive felt really sick for past 4 days.i just finished week one with three shots.will the side effects go away soon?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
It seem that you might have Muco purulant conjunctivitis and requires antibiotic treatment.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
put some antibiotic drops in both the eyes every 3-4 hourly.
Ok and bye.