Had yellow fluid leaking from nose. Had blocked nose. Why is throat heavy?

Hi I had water yellow fluid leaking from my nose this has happened a few times. Yesterday it felt like I had a blocked nose and could not breath out of my right side. Then in morning I felt fluid in my throat and went I sat up yellow fluid dripped out of my nose and now my nose is clear. Just wondering if this is normal?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You DO NOT MENTION IF YOU HAVE ALLERGY.I may presume that ther is no other symptom except the watery yellow discharge.You may need to have a CT skullbase taken to rule out csf leak from a defect in the anterior skull base.Usually this is watery clear fluid.You need an ENT Consultation.