Had x-ray, interstitial pneumonia, poor weight, lymph node behind neck. Suggestion?

My 1yr old daughter had an xray and the result is interstitial pneumonia . I brought the xray result to her pedia, and the pedia said that she dont see it as pneumonia because my daughter doesnt show any manifestation of pneumonia. She is considering primary complex due to my daughter has a poor weight gain and 2 enlarged lymphnodes behind her neck . Tomorrow we will be having a skin test and i am very worried that she ll have a positive result. Btw my daughter weighs 9.6 kg she is now 15 months old. My question is if ever she ll have a negative result, does it mean she doesnt hve primary complex although the pedia suspected and considered primary complex with her xray?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012