Had wisdom tooth surgery. Can I smoke weed, consume alcohol or wait till complete healing?

Hi, Its been exactly one week today since I had my wisdom teeth surgery. I went in today for my check up and they said everything is healing fine and gave me the cleaning syringe . One lady said it would take a full month for the holes to completely close up. 1. Is it bad to smoke weed as of now, or eat an edible? 2. Am I able to drink beer or any type of liqueur? And 3. Does this mean i can t do either of those for a whole month?
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012