Had wisdom tooth removed. Excessive saliva. Had gum stitches removed. Worried

Hey I just got my wisdom tooth removed 5 days ago. Went to see the dentist-on-duty today because I kept having excessive amount of saliva for the past 2-3 days which cause me to swallow a lot and each swallow cause me to feel pain on the wound (like being stretched due to tightness). Anyway the dentist removed one of the stitches (I had two) and tried to remove the other one but unsuccessful, I don t know what she did (she did cut something) but the stitches in the end went inside my gum!! She then she said it is too deep and ask me to come back to see the oral surgeon 3 days later (I am supposed to see the oral surgeon to remove the stitches a week later after the surgery). I m so worried because now the stitches are total inside my gum/wound (can t see anything from the outside), how is the oral surgeon going remove the stitches if the ends are unreachable??
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013