Had wisdom tooth pulled. Should I worry about the pus or blood?

I got my wisdom teeth pulled about a week or 2 ago and just now I tasted something weird in my mouth almost like blood but not exactly like it so I look in my mouth and were my wisdom tooth got pulled there is a tiny hole that everytime I push near it alot of puss/blood comes out I manage to drain it out I guess you can say but u just want to know should I be worried and what s gonna happen to me? And if I go to the oral surgeon what are they gonna do to me
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012