Had wisdom teeth removed, nausea, vomiting. Are these side effects?

I recently had my wisdom teeth removed and was given a prescription of T3 and Ibuprofen , it’s been 5 days and my facial swelling is slowly going down but there is still quite abit of pain... On day 3 and 4 I had experienced nausea and vomiting ... the first time I think I may have forgotten to eat before I took the medicine but the second time I had ate and drank a lot of water and I ended up vomiting up my water and a bit of blood, I am going to be going to the doctor today after work to get checked out but I was just wondering if these symptoms sound like they are side effects or if I am just miss-using them at all? I take two T3 s and one Ibuprofen every 4-6 hours a day.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012