Had wisdom teeth removed. Headache, feeling hot, no fever. Taken Ibuprofen. Should I take another course of action?

hello, I just had all four Wisdom teeth removed three days ago. So far everything has been going fine and i haven t been in too much pain. However, a few hours ago i started feeling not quite right. My head started hurting (not terribly though) and I feel very hot. I took my temperature but do not have a fever . I decided to switch to ibuprofen from my prescribed medicine today, so I was wondering if I should switch back, or take another course of action
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012