Had wisdom teeth removed. Constant runny nose, sore throat. Low appetite. Normal?

i had my 4 wisdom teeth plus 4 more teeth removed 2 weeks ago under general anesthetic , since then i have felt rubbish in myself, the day after my surgery my nose starting running constantly which was thin and clear in colour,as the days have gone by it seemed to get worse i then got a sore throat and i feel chesty, my nose is still running but it has now become really thick and green n i can feel it in my throat as if bits of mucus are stuck there even after i swallow , i didnt have much of an appetite after my surgery, but now am not interested in food at all, as today is the 3rd day i havent eaten anything at this normal after this type of surgery?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012