Had wisdom teeth extracted. Swollen cheek, soft lump, painful. Is it a dry socket?

hi, I had my bottom left & top left wisdom tooth extracted 3 days ago & i had it stitched with dissolvable sutures and now the inside of my left cheek feels swollen. I am taking my pain meds, anti-biotics, and rinsing my mouth with salt and water. I ve never had a tooth or teeth extracted and this is my first time. The lump in my cheek is soft & its not red its pink like the rest of my mouth. Its very painful and sore. I ve been hearing about dry sockets. Do you think its a dry socket or an infection ? Please help :(
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012