Had white liquid foam discharge during sex. What could it be?

im 23 and me and my fiance have been together 4 years and we live together . he was on top while we were haveing sex and he pulled out cause he noticed there was snow white liquid foam . and out of 4 years ive never had that happen.and we have unprotected sex when we do it . i do not have any kids . idk if i can . so could you please explain what is going on with my body . ??? very scared and concerned .
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
The discharge that you had during the sex could be a part of the normal vaginal secretions. There is no need to worry as long as there is no bluish green coloration or bleeding or a foul smell associated with the vaginal discharge.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,