Had vomiting and difficulty in breathing. Why do I feel like an internal swelling?

I am have difficulty in breathing ,actually last week Friday evening I had vomittings in which i vomited extremely acidic and bitter fluid ( pitta )since then i am facing difficulty in breathing. at any given time i have some gas entrapped in my chest i keep on trying to expel that out and in process i am pressuring my chest.but the gas is not coming out at this moment i feel what ever amount of air i breath is not sufficient and so i breath by mouth to make my self comfortable also i am worried what happening to me. I feel that i have swelling somewhere inside which is pressing my chest and so i have this breathing problem ,but i don t have any pain any where. i have never faced this problem before. i have tried gelusil, ranitidine tablet but the problem is still there can you please suggest me something so that i can comfort myself as the medical facility here is very poor.pls advice me.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012