Had vodka shots, passed out. How do I know if I was given heroin?

My bf shoots heroin and put a little of the liquid heroin in my mouth I think. About a pea size amount. I felt really good. But he says he didn t do it afterwards. I was buzzed on vodka at the time so I m questioning if I imagined it all. He said we fucked for an hour then I passed out. I can only remember about 5-10 minutes. It was great though. I feel like I want more. I felt so good. Do u think I was given heroin? Or just drunk?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013