Had viral fever. On calpol. Why are the symptoms not leaving?

HI, I got this fever 1 month back, immidiatley I went to doctor, he suspected Dengue . so all the blood and Urins tests had been done, results showed 0000 platelet count, so so again I went for blood test resulting in 0000 , so he said I had got Vrial fever and asked me to continue with paracetomol, afte one week again the same symptoms started and went to another doctor since I was in differnt place, he again suggested for Dengue test, Urine Culture , and even Spleen scanning, everything came normal and again he precribed Calpol( Paracetomol 650mg) with that I was ok, but now again I got the same symptoms, now I took paracetomol , it will make feel better for sometime and again it hits back. I am tired of consulting doctors , please tell me wat to do.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012