Had vertigo, negative ANA test, feeling shaky and nauseous, blood sugar 88. Reason?

I feel woozy, shaky and nauseous off and on. My doctor thought it could be low blood sugar , so I ve been testing it and after eating it is sometimes 70, but this morning when I woke up and felt all of these symptoms it was 88. I am 5 3 , weigh 145 and am pretty healthy. I work out 4 times per week. The only disorder I have is Factor 5 Leiden and had positive ANA tests about 7 years ago, but after 2 years those finally came back negative. I also had Vertigo 2 years ago, but that spinning feeling went away. This is not really spinning, just weird...
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012