Had vertigo. Inserted tube in ear. Why does head feel heavy?

I HAD A VERTIGO 6 MONTH AGO AND I VISITED TO ENT SPECLIST HE HAD INSERTED A TUBE IN MY EAR BY MINOR OPERATION. WHEN AGAIN I EXMINED HE TOLD THAT I RECOVERED FROM THAT DISEASE BUT FROM THAT TIME TILL DATE I FELT HEAVYNESS IN MY HEAD,SOMETIME ON LEFT SIDE,SOMETIME RIGHT SIDE. i ALSO DONE THE MRI OF BRAIN BUT NOTHING OCCURED. ALSO NOTE THAT IT WAS MAINELY HAPPENED IN THE EVENING TIME & I AM IN THE PROFESSION OF ACCOUNTS.SO 10-12 HOURS I M WORKING IN COMPUTER. i ALSO CHECKUP MY EYES BUT IT IS OK AND ALSO VISITED TO NEUROSURGEN BUT HE DIDN T FIND ANY SYNTOMS. PLEASE ADVICE WHY IT IS HAPPENING.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012