Had vasectomy, painful, vein swelling, testicle pain. Emergency?

I had a vasectomy 7 months Ago. I didnt have a ton of pain until about 2 months later. The pain comes and goes but when its there my vein on my left side looks bigger than the right. There is always pain but only a lot when the vein gets bigger. The pain is mostly on my left testicle but sometimes it feel more like an intense shock. I got an ultra sound after going to the EMergency Room and they found nothing. What could this be and will it ever go away
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013