Had varicocele. Testis size smaller and fluffy. Any chances of sperm generation?

Hi doctor im young mail of 21.i had varicocele which i tried to get Fixed.byt after about a week it appeared testes size Is smaller than normal and also fluffy.dr. told me that he hasnt Any hope for sperm generation in my testes .plz tel me is there any solution to this problem? You can well imagine how worried i can be as i havnt yet tell this To anyone at home
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
Small testis with varicocele needs surgical procedure to correct VARICOCELE.
This will prevent further damage to the testis.
If the other testis is normal, there should at-least more than half the chance of fathering.
Your doctor has diagnosed right and given appropriate advice, unfortunate though.
This is not the end of the world and one testis is good enough to father.
Best regards