Had valve replacement. Prescribed Acitrom 4mg. What happens if missed or taken twice?

hi i am pankaj Garg from bangalore i had a valve replacement done on 27 sept 2012 with Dr Trehan from Gourgaon newdelhi all is ok. am taking acitrom 4mg per day and my inr/pt is 2.3 on avg. i need to know what is i miss this medicine by mistake or if i take it twice by mistake. is there any problem please respon. also i feel a bit of heafvyness in my head. a dizzy kind of feeling is always there 24/7. dr says it willl get fine slowly. please advise Regards Pankaj Garg
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013