Had vaginal infection. No result with medications, irritation during periods, burning sensation, uncomfortable. Relief?

I have had vaginal a vaginal infection for quite sometime. I went to the doctor and he prescribed medication. He prescribed Lomexin T(ovules) twice a week, Sporanox ( 2 pills a day for a week), lotriderm cream, and Gaia intimate wash. I took the medication and no results. In the meantime i got my period and it was extremely irritating because of the infection. When it finished i went back to the doctor and he gave me another set of medications . He gave me Polygynax (ovules) everyday an ovule for 5 days, yesturday i took the sixth one, and Duracan, twice a week. I have been taking them for 5 days and still no results. I still have the burning sensation and its making me quite uncomfortable
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  858 Awaiting Answer