Had vaginal hysterectomy, tired, feel everything down, vaginal opening not found. Fixed tight, swollen shut?

Hi, ten days ago I had total vaginal hysterectomy with anterior and posterior repairs. I am 68 and no trouble with menopause. Am feeling pretty good, bit tired. While taking shower I carefully felt around how things were down below. I cannot find the opening to my vagina....Is it just swollen shut.? Or is it fixed so tight on purpose? Or am I going to need more surgery to open it up again? Scar tissue? Now I am worried.We live very rural remote and my dr. is over 200 miles away.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013