Had vaginal hysterectomy. Post operation diabetes, back pain, blurry vision. What is the reason?

I had a vaginal hysterectomy 6 days ago. Before the surgery my obgyn said that my uterus was 2x the normal size. Yet he still did it vaginaly. It was a concern for me. Only because since the surgery I have had several problems. I immediately was diagnosed with diabetes having a blood sugar of 484. I never had a problem before the surgery and am not very overweight . I also had difficulty breathing and still do. I have back pain that is spreading and blurry vision. I complained in the hospital several times and it was brushed off and I was sent home. I had a very bad reaction to the morphine . I was not making sense and falling a sleep in mid sentence. I am home now and aside from the morphine side effects I am still experiencing all of the others. Since no 1 at the hospital would listen to me while I was there I do not want to go back. What is your opinion?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012