Had vaginal bleeding, irregular periods. Scan showed fibroid cluster, low platelet. Constant ache in knees. Reason?

hi, i have just been to see my doctor, I am aged 45 and have had vaginal bleeding for the past 2 months. This happened a couple of years ago, but my periods were starting and stopping, whereas this time it has been constant. I also have tried to have the coil fitted within this time but three attempts were made and the gynacologist in the end referred me to the hospital for a scan, which revealed a small fibroid cluster, I gave up with the coil in the end. I also have a low platelet count and am taking epilim chrono and lamitical for epilepsy , have siatica which causes lower back pain and shooting pains in my left leg, sometimes I do worry that I might have a blood clot, as I now feel like I have a constant ache near my knee, which is different pain. Also my dad had this but the doctor says it is a normal for someone with siatica. I am taking paracetamol fairly regularly for pain relief.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer