Had uterus laparoscopically removed. Scans normal. Throbbing pain in bladder, thighs. Reason?

I had my uterus laproscopically removed three months ago.Now Everything came back 100 percent after a ct scan ultra sound and internal ultrasound.I have throbbing pain in my bladder and it does not stop.1 to 10 it is a 10.I am also getting really weird pains in my thighs and just lots of pain down there.I also have rounds of 0 energy.There is no sign of infection and my doc is happy with how everything looks.My butt bone hurts now to.Cramping,my bladder feels hard sometimes.Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013