Had uterus and cervix removed, been extremely emotional, have fibroids, bruised. On catheter. Done hysterectomy. Explain

I am 38 yrs old and just had my uterus and cervix removed on Sept. 24. I have been VERY emotional...alot of tears. Apparently the fibroids I had were the more "rare" form . My uterus was approximately 14 or so weeks size of a pregnancy. And the tumors had formed adhesions to all surrounding organs. I have had 3 previous emergency c-sections, two of which I went home with a catheter and ended back up in the hospital due to allergic reaction to surgical staples. While I have a much more beautiful scar now and feel volumes better physically, and was able to keep my ovaries.....I am having pain starting and during and stopping urination, and feel a deep, bruising pain on my pubic bone on the left side. Is this normal? Is my over emotional crying normal? What is going on that I still feel so much pain??? My Dr. Said he basically had to "chisel" my uterus apart from all the surrounding organs before he could even begin the hysterectomy?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013