Had uterine bleeding with polyp. Prescribed cyclo-progynova. No bleeding after second course. Possible reason?

hello, i m 27 yrs old, 2 months ago i had a uterine bleeding with polyp for about 4 days,the doctor gave me cyclo-progynova for 6 months ,, i used it at day 5 period , after first course withdrawal bleeding occurred after 4 days in the 7days rest before i started the second course, now it is day 6 after finishing the second course and no bleeding occur, i must start the third course tomorrow,,when it is expected to have the periodic bleeding
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013