Had used contact lens. Bump on eyelid, pains when pressed. Using anti-inflammatory. Reason?

Around 4-5 months back I had long work hours and therefore used to wear contact lenses for 12-14 hrs a day. A very small and virtually painless bump appeared on my upper eyelid , just above the eyebrows, and it has not gone yet. I am one medication (anti inflammatory and anti biotic) for last 1 month but has not changed anything..also tried warm compresses but no affct. No sure if it is a Chalazion ..bump is very small like a pimple , pains only when pressed. usually more swollen and puffy when I wake up..
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012