Had urine infection with burning sensation. Diabetic and cholesterol 261. Prescribed Alfalog. Recommendations.

Hi sir, My mother has a got an infection in urine with burning sensation.she is diabetic, and her creatnine level is 1.78,uric acid-7.4,potassuim-5.60,soduim-137,cholestrol-261..having visited the nephrologist,he prescribed the medicine called ALFALOG, Can you please advise me bout the significance and consumption ratio of this very medicine as per my mother's above mentioned parameters?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013