Had urinary tract infection. Stool, urine tested. Got trimethoptim, cephalexin. Bladder irritated. What is the problem?

Hi I had a urinary tract infection 5 month ago(my pee was tested)It was the first one I had had in years, I got a 3 day course of trimethoprim but I still didn't feel quite right although I was weeing without much burning sensation. I went back to the doctors and they sent my urine to be tested and put me on a 7 day course of cephalexin. Weird enough my test results came back clear. I went back to the doctor again and told her I still didn't feel right and that I was very aware of my urethra and bladder. My bladder felt mostly irritated. she said i was probably still recovering from a bad infection. Also during my 7 day course I got a very sore vulva and it looked like I had sores on it. I went to my clinic and got tested for sti's and thrush but all came back clear although my sores had gone at that point. I have now stopped drinking alcohol and fizzy stuff and pretty much live on juice and water because I find other stuff irritates me. I never pass urine that burns and I don't wee often, just normal. Also I don't get the urge to wee frequently. I don't know what might be going on with me. I just want it fixed. All that happens to me now is my bladder or urethra feels irritated now and again, one day I'm fine and the next I feel irritated and so on. I've also found that its more irritated when I've just emptied my bladder and feels better when I've drank more juice again. I googled symptoms and it says about a uti or ic but I don't have the urge to wee and I don't wee frequently just normal. It also doesn't burn when i wee. My wee is clear/light yellow in colour and looks quite healthy so I don't know what's irritating me.

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013