Had urea breath test, ultrasound upper abdomen, later pregnancy confirmed. Will it affect baby?

Doctor, I am 36 and had a Urea breath test on 8/15 and an upper abdominal ultrasound on 8/17. When I had the test, the pregenency test was negtive but yesterday the test turned positive. I am worry about whether this will hurt the baby. The list is as below: 7/20 last period start 8/6 ovulation tested 8/15 -- 10 days after ovulation, preganency test negtive 8/17 ultrasound 8/24 preganency test positive. Thanks! Lily
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012