Had upset stomach, nausea and back pain, took a stool softener, pain getting worse. How to get relief?

I have had an upset stomach, nausea , and back pain for about 3 days now with some fatigue . I feel alot of pressure like I have to go to the bathroom, but little, if anything has come out. I gave myself an enema this morning to no avail, and I took a stool softener about 6 hours ago that hasn t helped (don t let me forget about the prune juice as well). The pain seems to be getting somewhat worse, but I really don t want to go into ER. I was hoping to wait until after my clinicals are over this week and maybe go in this weekend when I have more time. Is there anything else I can do in the meantime to help ease this pain?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012