Had upper lip, chin waxing. Red rashes appeared with even darker pigmentation in the area. Suggestions for hair removal?

I recently waxed my upper lip and chin a week after the first time i noticed these dark pigmentation on the right side of my lip and chin, they were quite small but were extremely dark and noticeable. i returned for my second wax two weeks ago and explained to the beautician what had happened, she assured me it had nothing to do with the wax and was merely some hyper pigmentation. after that wax my face was extremely red for a few days and i developed some red rashes and bumps on the areas that were waxed. since then the dark patches have returned but even darker this time! i am black African but quite fair in color and the dark patches around my lip and chin is ridiculously evident and takes a lot of concealer to cover. is there anything i can do to get rid of these dark pigments? I would like to continue with my waxes as i am quite hairy and on the two occasions that i waxed i have noticed a substantial improvement in the hair growth. what would you recommend?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013