Had unsanitary food. Have loose stool. Stool test normal. Is it stomach infection?

hi, i recently came back from vacation where i got sick after eating what i would assume is unsanitary food. I vomitted all night and had diarrhea the next couple of days. That was about 3 months ago, but ever since that time ive been having very loose stools to the point where i cannot hold it in for longer than 10 seconds if i need to go. This is very weird because before my vacation this would never happen, i feel normal and am eating regularly like i used to, so i went to my family doctor to do a stool exam and the results showed that i did not have parasites and everything was normal which puzzles me because i do not feel normal at all. Do i have some kind of bacterial or viral infection in my stomach or intestines? I am very worried, if any1 can help
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012