Had unsafe sex. Ultrasound confirms twins. Will I-pill effect pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 13th of July. My last period was around the 23rd of June so I was ovulating that time. I took an I- Pill 12 hours later. Two weeks later I started feeling funny and took a pregnancy test which came out positive. Today August 8th I got an ultra sound done which confirms I am pregnant with twins. The results are as follows - internal os closed - no free fluid - pod clear - CX measures 3.8cm - no fetal pole seen - yolk sac seen please explain how this is possible and if the I-pill could affect the pregnancy in any way.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012