Had unsafe sex. UPT positive. Taking ST mom, Cramps and bad stomach. Will this tab help in aborting?

hi I need help i had my last periods on 10th nov i did have unsafe sex in btw i went for a urine pregnancy test yesterday and it postive and now i need to et rid of this, I was suggested to use S T MOM by a friebds i took 3 tabs tog and have been taking 2 tabs each after every 4 hours so far in all 9 tablets but nothing has happened no spotting only cramps shivering last ngt and bad stomach, U think these tablets will help?Please guide ASAP
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012