Had unsafe sex. Had spotting, stomach cramps, headaches tenderness in breast. Reason?

Hi 16 days ago I had intercourse with my hubby and the condom split so as I already have 3 children and get really ill I went for the map pill levonelle 1step 2 days later I started 2 spot but not much at all and by the end of the day it was gone then a week after the map pill I started 2 spot again and it gradually got heavier but was bright red and more when I wiped and this lasted 4 about 7 days but have been having breast tenderness stomach cramps and headache and took a test on day 14 and was - neg please help.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013